What to Bring to the Appointment
- Your insurance card
- Physician referral forms if required by insurance
- A list of current prescriptions and/or over-the-counter medications you are taking, including dose and frequency.
- Pertinent information about your medical and surgical history.
- Any recent x-rays or appropriate records you may have.
We request payment at the time of your appointment for services that are not covered by insurance. Your insurance company may also require you to pay a co-payment at the time of your appointment.
If you have any questions regarding which insurance plans we accept or any patient billing concerns, please call us. Questions regarding your coverage and benefits should be directed to your employer or insurance company.
Appointment No-show/Cancellation Policy
Please note that when you schedule an appointment at the Neuro Center, we allocate time and resources to provide you the highest quality care. If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please make sure to contact our office at (813) 684-5880 as soon as possible, and no later than 24 hours before your scheduled appointment. This gives us time to schedule other patients who may be in a dire need of being seen by our providers. Please read our cancellation/no-show policy carefully.
- The following penalties will apply to any established patient who fails to show or cancels/reschedules an appointment without at least 24 hours notice:
- First Violation: $25 No-Show fee
- Second Violation: $50 No-Show fee
- Third or Subsequent Violation: $50 No-Show fee, or the patient may be dismissed as a patient at the Neuro Center
- New patients who fail to show for their initial visit will not be rescheduled.
- The fee is charged to the patient, not to the insurance company, and is due at the time of the patient’s next office visit.
- As a courtesy, when time allows, we make reminder calls for appointments. If you do not receive a reminder call or message, the above Policy will remain in effect.
You may call/text Neuro Center 24 hours a day, 7 days a week at (813) 684-5880. If it is after regular business hours Monday through Friday, or a weekend, you may leave a message.